DeWitt and Associates, Inc., believes one of the most valuable assets is our relationship with our employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we utilize a multitalented group of individuals with diverse backgrounds. Their attributes integrate together to produce an impressive coalition of leadership.
Immediate position available for Project Manager in Springfield, MO. Candidates should be dynamic, motivated construction professionals with healthcare/university construction experience. Taking applications for potential growth in NW Arkansas as well.
· Manage all aspects of construction projects from pre-construction to project close-out.
· Meet deadlines, manage schedules and the project team (Superintendents, Subs, APM's).
· Work directly with clients and owners.
· Evaluate and strengthen the current subcontractor program.
· Qualify scope, negotiate costs.
· Manage the ITB process.
· Critical thinking, with team approach.
· Problem solving, using immediate action.
· Have a strong construction acumen. Degree is strongly desired.
· Minimum 5 years experience.
· Be highly motivated to work and build.
· Have a strong, focused will to grow.
· Have strong financial acumen.
· Have strong communication and computer skills.
The Project Manager duties include: overall design development, budget preparation, project scheduling, electronic documentation, awarding subcontracts and participating or leading owner/client sales meetings. This position will be responsible for overall communication from preconstruction to project close-out. Successful candidates will assume responsibility and communicate effectively with superintendents, subcontractors, and owners.
DeWitt & Associates has an excellent reputation doing invited to bid and negotiated work in the healthcare, higher education, K-12, government, places of worship and the industrial market. DeWitt has a strong track record of quality work and relationships with owners, subs, and its employees.
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include Project Manager in the subject line.